Are you thinking about offering your products/services in Slovakia? Or you are already doing so? Do you need a partner for the Slovak language? Than this is the right place for you.
Who I am I am a freelance translator educated at Matej Bel University. I specialisation is translating and interpreting, working languages are English and German, mother tongue is Slovak. Have a look here for the benefits of using a qualified and reliable freelancer.
My services include localisation of web pages, translation of manuals for your products, data sheets, marketing and promotional texts, presentations and much more.
- Technical texts, e.g. fire extinguishers, house alarms, coatings, home appliances, food processing machines, vessels.
- IT, e.g. navigation for vehicles, web pages localisation, manuals etc.
- Marketing and Sales, e.g. flyers, posters, press releases, other advertisements, economic/ financial texts etc.
The translation incorporates
- translating texts in various formats and using latest CAT-Tools.
- Translation Memory where each segment of the original is followed by its translation. So that you know what was translated where and how and so that you have a free choice of translation services provider. (no extra charge.)
- consulting an expert (only with your permission). In most cases it is a terminology issue, preventing ambiguity or misinterpretation (no extra charge.)
- checking the Slovak version by a third person. The text is often aimed at a broad public and not only has to be translated professionally, but also has to be stylistically correct (no extra charge.)
You can also order Proofreading of an already translated text or a translation from German directly into Slovak.